As a Talent Community Specialist, you will be a key member of the recruitment team responsible for ensuring that all our job postings have an abundance of quality applicants for our Recruiters to choose from to fill the required positions.
We are looking for bright, creative people who know how to target specific audiences by using their marketing and research skills and entice them to apply for jobs.
You will execute email campaigns, edit, and adjust job descriptions to catch the attention of our target market, while providing feedback on the performance of our online job advertisements. You will employ the candidate database to manage and maintain a set of regional-based folders to secure the levels of candidate inventory needed to support the recruitment team.
What you offer:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A diploma or bachelor’s degree in marketing or communications
- The ability to produce consistent results in a timely manner
- The skills to effectively use technology solutions
Who you are:
- You are energetic, self-motivated with a drive to succeed
- You are quick thinking and a problem solver
- You are a team player who recognizes the value of working together to achieve a common goal
What we provide:
- All training
- A competitive salary and benefit package
- A remote work environment with all necessary technology provided
About Mindfield: Our purpose is to help great people find jobs they love with employers who care. Since 2005, we've connected over 100k Canadian job seekers with a new opportunity. We provide permanent recruiting solutions for hourly job seekers across a variety of industries such as Light Industrial, Call Centre, Retail, Grocery and Food & Beverage. Our team delivers screened candidates from our proprietary database through simplified technology built for today's Hiring Manager. Mindfield is committed to celebrating our diversity and inclusiveness within our team, our communities and the partners we support.
To learn more about how Mindfield can help your company find your next great employee, please visit www.mindfieldgroup.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and committed to providing accommodations for persons with disabilities. In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, if you are contacted for a job opportunity, please advise us of any accommodations needed to ensure fair and equitable access throughout the recruitment and selection process.