Are you a self-starter, go-getter, and a deal slayer looking to move your sales career to the next level? If you’re driven by targets and motivated to meet them, let’s talk! We’re expanding our sales team and looking for passionate and highly motivated individuals with previous sales experience who want to grow their expertise. As a Sales Representative for Mindfield, you will be responsible for generating new business activity and driving new account growth. You will partner with leadership, account management, and lead generation to identify new customers, facilitate, and close deals. We are a fully remote workforce and don’t believe in micromanaging; we provide support and empower you to achieve results. This is a full-time, permanent, salaried position with commission and benefits.
What You’ll Do:
- Prospect: Conduct professional prospecting calls via phone and/or Teams meetings with leads and clients.
- Navigate: Engage in conversation flow to uncover business needs, insights, pains, and position Mindfield as a hiring solution.
- Research: Conduct research to identify potential new clients, new markets, and to personalize messaging.
- Collaborate: Work together with account management to provide consultation after sales and contract signings to resolve problems and to provide ongoing support.
- Driving: Implement sales strategies and monitor market conditions to drive new business.
- Output Focus: Meet and exceed sales targets.
- Reporting: Provide regular reporting and forecasting on sales activities and timelines.
- Strong phone presence and business acumen, with the ability to effectively communicate, negotiate and close sales.
- Fluent professional English or Bilingual (French/English) written and verbal communication skills.
- Comfort with using technology for extended periods.
- Team-player attitude with a desire to improve processes beyond day-to-day tasks.
- Minimum 2+ years experience, ideally in B2B sales and marketing.
- 4-year degree, or equivalent education and/or experience.
- 100%, fully remote workplace.
- Company laptop provided and reimbursement for tech peripherals to augment your workflow.
- Competitive base salary and commission.
- Benefits package, including extended medical, dental, vision, disability, and life insurance.
- Vacation, personal, and sick days.
- Direct support and collaboration with leadership and management and a positive team environment.
Please submit your resume (preferably in PDF format) and short cover letter, highlighting your skills and interest in the role.
If you think you have what it takes, but don’t necessarily meet every single point on the job description, please still get in touch. We’d love to have a chat and see if you could be a great fit for this or other job opportunities at Mindfield.
Who We Are:
At Mindfield, we take the pain out of hiring. We are dedicated to supporting staffing needs of businesses across Canada. We connect job seekers find great opportunities with great employers through our proprietary database and recruiting operations. Since 2005, we've connected over 100k Canadian job seekers with a new opportunity. Mindfield is committed to celebrating our diversity and inclusiveness within our team, our communities, and the partners we support.
We are an equal opportunity employer and committed to providing accommodations for persons with disabilities. In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, if you are contacted for a job opportunity, please advise us of any accommodations needed to ensure fair and equitable access throughout the recruitment and selection process.