As a Recruiter (Interviewing Specialist), you will be primarily responsible for contacting candidates and managing job filling and communications. In this role, you’ll be part of the Service Delivery team, driving success by connecting candidate talent with open jobs for our clients. This is a high-volume, fast-paced position that involves calling candidates, conducting candidate screenings, and writing summaries about candidates to present to our clients.
- Education: Diploma or undergraduate degree from an accredited college or university, or equivalent related experience in marketing or communications
- Experience: 3 years of supervisory/management/keyholding experience (can be in retail, food service, hotel/resort industries; some of our top recruiters were previous store managers!) or equivalent experience
- Communication: Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Tech Savvy: Tech literate with a high comfort level with learning unfamiliar new systems
- Independent: Strong self-motivation, initiative, and focus
Nice to Haves
- Industry Interest: Knowledge of hiring practices
- Related Experience: Previous experience in retail, hospitality, warehouse, staffing, or other high-volume industries and hiring.
- Proven Experience: Previous experience interviewing and making hiring decisions for a business
Top Candidates Qualities
- Drive: Strong goal orientation and comfort in fast-paced environments
- Tech Comfort: comfortable multi-tasking using multiple technical systems
- Curiosity: Seeks out to self-educate on new industries and clients we partner with, as well as the recruiting/staffing industry
- Live Anywhere in Canada: Fully remote work
- Hours: 20 to 40 hours, Monday through Friday, daylight hours with flexibility
- Pay: Starting at $18/hour ($21/hour for bilingual French-English speakers)
- Frequency: Twice monthly pay
- Bonus: Extra monetary incentive and recognition for a job well done
- Equipment: Laptop provided and reimbursement for additional technical peripherals
- Great Environment: Supportive leadership and team dedicated to finding solutions
Please include a cover letter in your resume in one file (preferably PDF format) and submit your interest as soon as possible, we are looking to hire and start quickly!
Individuals from underrepresented groups and new graduates are strongly encouraged to apply. Mindfield is committed to celebrating our diversity and inclusiveness within our team, communities, and partners we support. If you think you have what it takes, but don’t necessarily meet every single point on the job description, please still get in touch. We’d love to have a chat and see if you could be a great fit for this or other job opportunities at Mindfield.
Since 2005, Mindfield helps companies fulfill their staffing needs quickly and efficiently with our proprietary database and candidate screening process. We connect job seekers to opportunities with great employers and provide permanent recruiting solutions for employment across a variety of industries, including retail, hospitality, and light industrial.
We are an equal opportunity employer and committed to providing accommodations for persons with disabilities. In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, if you are contacted for a job opportunity, please advise us of any accommodations needed to ensure fair and equitable access throughout the recruitment and selection process.